Monday 5 April 2010

The Egg Hunt

A great day was had by all.
This is a picture heavy post for my sis, Charlotte in sunny Perth Western Australia who has just started reading my blog. We all love and miss you girl!

This is my hubby, David, wearing what is referred to as the 7 year sweater in our house. I'm sure you can guess why.



A sneaky cream egg among the flowers.


A chicky hiding under an auricula.
It was great fun and the sun shone for a little while too.
Hey ho, back to weight watchers we go!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like great fun, and I bet you all really enjoyed yourselves. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos - Glad you all had a great Easter - xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like everyone had a great time, and you got some sunshine too. I love auriculas but I don't have any. I keep promising myself that I will get a couple.

    ReplyDelete